I’m back and you’ll never guess what we have been doing for these past 3 weeks. We have been making a menu about migration. So i’m guessing you are wondering how we did that. The menu that I’m doing isn’t about food, it’s 3 different presentations and I did a venn diagram for entree, a historical narrative for main and a clay boat for dessert.
The most important thing that I have learnt is probably how I found out that most refugees have to go to camps for a long time. I enjoyed making the clay boat.It was hard when I had to do my Venn diagram because I couldn’t come up with many similarities with refugees and non refugees. I think that I finished the tasks properly and with lots of effort.The next time I do this again I will try to use my time more wisely.
If you want to see my work click on the link bellow. My favorite piece of work that I did on the menu was probably the clay boat.
How I made this boat:
- Get clay and form it into a shape of a boat.
- Get any 3 colors that you want.
- Get one of the colors and paint the whole boat that color.
- Do another coat after it has dried and then another.
- And then do a line with another paint
- Wait until it has dried.
- And do another line on top of it but a little thinner in another color.
What do you think is my best piece of work?